A Storybook and Plush for little ones who are afraid of the dark.
Written by Ruth Austin
Illustrated by Katie Harnett
Bedtime can stir up all kinds of emotions for a child. Good Night Monster is your child’s very own nighttime guardian, a friend for building confidence at bedtime.
Get to know Monster and read about its evening adventures in the playful storybook. When it’s time for bed, tuck Monster in with your child for added comfort. Or pose Monster anywhere your child wants a trusted lookout while they sleep.
- Share your monster’s adventures and discover the adventures of others using #goodnightmonster
Good Night Monster Book
- Good Night Monster storybook
- Goodnight Monster plush toy
- A letter to your child
- Tips for grown-ups on how to use Monster to manage emotions
- Handwritten notecard - optional